2021 Fair Dates:
Friday, February 26 – Sunday, March 7, 2021
MORE DISPLAY DETAILS:
Booth Size is 7 ft. wide by 10 Ft. deep
School Display Set-up:
Monday, February 22nd thru Wednesday, February 24th - 8:30am to 5:00pm
Thursday, February 25th - 8:30am to 12pm
- All booths will be marked with individual school location.
- All booths will have curtains around booth. The booths along the wall have pegboard for the back wall. Center booths have 7 foot high curtains. Side curtains on each booth are 3 feet tall. Nothing over the 3 feet side curtains are allowed, as it blocks the view of the booth next to you.
- Schools are grouped together by category. Please don’t ask to move your booth.
- It is recommended that you bring your own ladder.
- The only vehicle access is the side and rear doors—no vehicles on front sidewalk area.
- All booth interior decorating is to be supplied by the school.
- Teachers may have daily access to the booths Monday thru Friday from 10 am until 3 pm.
- The fair will have the buildings swept daily.
- There are people in the building at all times, however the St. Lucie County Fair is not responsible for any display items.
- If there is a reason for concern for anything in your booths we will contact the person on the entry form
Monday, March 8th & Tuesday, March 9th 9:00am - 5:00pm