Fair Dates: February 28 – March 8, 2020
MORE DISPLAY DETAILS:
School Display Set-up: Monday Feb. 24 through Thursday Feb. 27 - 8:30 AM until 3:00 PM
- All booths will be marked with individual school location.
- All booths will have curtains around booth. The booths along the wall have pegboard for the back wall. Center booths have 7 foot high curtains. Side curtains on each booth are 3 feet tall. Nothing over the 3 feet side curtains are allowed, as it blocks the view of the booth next to you.
- Schools are grouped together by category. Please don’t ask to move your booth.
- It is recommended that you bring your own ladder.
- The only vehicle access is the side and rear doors—no vehicles on front sidewalk area.
- All booth interior decorating is to be supplied by the school.
- Teachers may have daily access to the booths Monday thru Friday from 10 am until 3 pm.
- The fair will have the buildings swept daily.
- There are people in the building at all times, however the St. Lucie County Fair is not responsible for any display items.
- If there is a reason for concern for anything in your booths we will contact the person on the entry form
Tear Down: Monday March 9 and Tuesday March 10 9 AM until 5:00 PM
Sandy Swann email@example.com 772.464.2910
Donna Stubbs firstname.lastname@example.org