To operate and manage the St. Lucie County Fair, to serve the residents of St. Lucie, Martin, Indian River and Okeechobee Counties. To promote the agriculture, horticulture, industrial, creative arts and crafts and sciences and educational opportunities while providing quality entertainment for the people of the Treasure Coast.
Our Goal is to Manage the Fairgrounds to be:
- Financially Self-staining
- A "Good Neighbor in the community.
- A state of the art facility to bring various shows and expositions to the Treasure Coast.
- A facility to offer to the general public for personal use.
- To help develop the fairgrounds to a year-round facility.
- To assist in marketing to attract new entertainment based business to the area.