We provide personal experiences educating the public in agriculture, horticulture, creative arts and crafts, sciences and civics, while providing quality entertainment for the people of the Treasure Coast.
The St Lucie County Fair Association operates and manages the LARGEST EVENT on the Treasure Coast and serves the residents of St. Lucie, Martin, Indian River and Okeechobee Counties.
Our Goal is:
- To be Financially self-sustainable.
- To be a "Good" Neighbor in the community.
- A state of the art facility to bring various shows and expositions to the Treasure Coast.
- A facility to offer to the general public for personal use.
- To help develop the fairgrounds to a year-round facility.
- To assist in marketing to attract new entertainment based business to the area.
The St Lucie County Fair Association is a private 501c(3), non profit organization dedicated to enriching our community by promoting education and Florida agriculture while showcasing and rewarding youth achievement. We accomplish this by producing a first-class yearly ten day Fair with quality family entertainment and a lot of dedicated volunteers. Over the years we have supported other non-profits and charities throughout our community. We look forward to partnering with you to make our community stronger and better.