School Display Winners
A special thank you to all of our local schools who participated in our school building displays, the Sunrise and Downtown Kiwanis of Ft Pierce, and Gertrude Walker and the staff of the St Lucie County Supervisor of Elections Office for providing the voting equipment used for the People's Choice Award.
- 1st Place - Fairlawn Elementary School
- 2nd Place - Windmill Point Elementary
- 3rd Place Weatherbee Elementary
- Middle School & K to 8
- 1st Place - Southern Oaks Middle School
- 2nd Place - St. Lucie West K-8
- 3rd Place - Allapattah Flats K-8
- High School
- 1st Place - St. James Academy
- 2nd Place - Fort Pierce Central High
- 3rd Place - Lincoln Park Academy
- Out of the Box Award
- Treasure Coast High School
- People's Choice
- Vote Tied and Prize Slit Between
- Fairlawn Elementary School
- Southern Oaks Middle School
- (each school received 491 votes out of 5,871 cast)
We would like to thank all of our fair patrons, volunteers, workers, vendors, and everyone else who supported or otherwise helped to make our 2015 Saint Lucie County Fair such a great success! We hope to see you at our 2016 Saint Lucie County Fair, February 26 thru March 6, 2016.
Join our mailing list at www.stluciecountyfair.com for information on our 2016 fair and other events throughout the year.
Home Arts Pickup Reminder
If you displayed a Home Arts item during the 2015 fair you must pick it up at the Home Arts building tomorrow Monday, March 9th between 9am and 6pm or Tuesday, March 10th between 9am and 5pm at the fairgrounds. If you cannot come during those times you must contact the fair office at (772) 464-2910 to make other arrangements, unclaimed entries will be disposed of.
Lost and Found
If you lost something at the fair you can contact the fair office at (772) 464-2910 after Tuesday, March 10th to see if it was turned in. This will allow for adequate time for any remaining items to be turned in by the midway staff and vendors.