The St Lucie County Fair Association along with Strates Shows and Murphy Brothers Exposition’s is excited to continue our mission to serve the residents of St Lucie, Martin, Indian River & Okeechobee Counties. To promote the agriculture, horticulture, industrial, creative arts & crafts, sciences & educational opportunities all while providing quality entertainment for our community safely.
We all know we have experienced some difficulties over the last year with concerns about our safety. Our amazing team has been working for almost one year to reduce the impact of the coronavirus on our community while preparing for the 2021 St Lucie County Fair, Carnival Nights, Lights.We continue to be in contact with county and local health officials to ensure the safety of our event attendees.
The following procedures have been set in place to create a safe environment for our fairgoers, volunteers, vendors and employees.
At present all advanced tickets are available for a reduced rate online at www.StLucieCountyFair.org
- Ticketing windows have protective covering for employee and patrons.
All bathrooms will have attendance and cleaned after each use.
- New training programs have been provided to volunteers and employees instructing them on how to stay safe and keep fairgoers safe. Hand sanitation and hand washing stations have been installed in multiple locations around the Fairgrounds.
- Employees and volunteers will be instructed to wear face coverings, as appropriate, per CDC guidelines
- Fairgoers will be required to wear face coverings at all times when not eating or drinking.
- Fairgoers, volunteers and employees who have been diagnosed or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 will be prohibited from entering the premises.
- Informative signage will be posted at entrances and throughout the fairgrounds to remind fairgoers to adhere to the guidelines provided by the CDC.
- Entrance and exit points will are established. Fairgoers will adhere to traffic instructions to minimize close contact with others.
- Employees and volunteers will monitor guests to enforce social distancing.
- Fairgoers will be instructed to utilize sanitation stations before entering each ride or attraction, and before and after consuming food and drinks.
- All commercial vendors will be required to wear facial coverings the entire time of the event in compliance with the guidelines that are in place.
- Employees/Volunteers will clean and sanitize all contact surfaces between performances throughout the grounds.
- Seating areas throughout the fairgrounds have been reconfigured to promote social distancing.
- Anywhere there is the potential for people to stand in a line, queuing instructions (i.e. signage) and devices shall be used to instruct patrons to maintain safe distances from one another.
- New procedures have been implemented to increase cleaning and sanitization frequency.
- Food service areas will adhere to the guidelines set forth by the CDC for restaurants and dining services. Tables will have cleaning wipes attached to tables for anyone to clean.
If you have any further questions please refer to this link - https://www.stlucieco.gov/departments-services/a-z...