Save time in line fill out our Simple ID form in advance!
Mega Pass Photo ID's are no longer available in advance, see you Friday, February 23rd!
In order to provide the best experience possible the St. Lucie County Fair is offering all Mega Pass purchasers the opportunity to get their Mega Pass Photo ID in advance of the fair.
You may get your 2018 Mega Pass photo ID early on:
Monday, January 15, 2018 from 9am to 4pm (Buy 2+ Offer Applies) Saturday, January 27, 2018 from 9am to Noon (Buy 2+ Offer Applies) Saturday, February 3, 2018 from 9am to Noon Saturday, February 10, 2018 from 9am to Noon Saturday, February 17, 2018 from 9am to Noon
Mega Pass Photo IDs will not be made in the fair office after Saturday, February 17th, Photo IDs will not be made until Friday, February 23rd at about 2:30pm.
You may purchase your Mega Passes at this time at our advanced sale rate of $65 each in person (until Saturday, February 17th).
If you purchased your Mega Pass online please bring your printed redemption ticket with you or have the emailed tickets available on your phone.
If you plan to come please follow our directions below as the fairgrounds main entrance will be closed and you must use the back/pass gate.
You may also receive your Mega Pass Photo ID early on Friday, February 23rd starting at 2:30 PM. Armbands will not be available until the gates officially open on Friday at 4 PM. Mega Passes may be purchased on these days at the full price only, no advanced sale discounts will apply. Please enter via the main entrance and park in the main grass lot.
For basic directions to the fair grounds click here.
Via Midway Road:
- Take Midway Road west past the main fair grounds entrance and turn left onto Okeechobee Road west then follow Okeechobee Road directions.
Via Okeechobee Road:
- Take Okeechobee Road west past Midway Road.
- Prepare to enter the turn lane on the left after the pedestrian overpass.
- Turn left onto Peacock Road.
- Proceed down Peacock Road and turn left at the fair back gate.
- Turn left on the fair office access road and proceed to the Fair Association office.