In order to provide the best experience possible the St. Lucie County Fair is offering all Mega Pass purchasers the opportunity to get their Mega Pass Photo ID in advance of the fair.
You may get your 2019 Mega Pass photo ID early on:
Monday thru Friday (1/14/19 to 2/15/19): 9am to 4pm
Monday, January 14,2019 from9am to4pm (Buy 2+ Offer Applies) Saturday, January 26,2019 from9am to Noon (Buy 2+ Offer Applies) Saturday, February 2,2019 from9am to Noon Saturday, February 9,2019 from9am to Noon Saturday, February 16,2019 from9am to Noon
Mega Pass Photo IDs will not be made in the fair office after Saturday, February 16th, no additional Mega Pass Photo IDs will be made until Friday, February 22nd at about 3:45pm.
You may purchase your Mega Passes at this time at our advanced sale rate of $65 each in person (until Saturday, February 16th).
If you purchased your Mega Pass online please bring your printed redemption ticket with you or have the emailed tickets available on your phone.
If you plan to come please follow our directions below as the fairgrounds main entrance will be closed and you must use the back/pass gate.
For basic directions to the fairgrounds click here.
Via Midway Road:
- Take Midway Road west past the main fairgrounds entrance and turn left onto Okeechobee Road west then follow Okeechobee Road directions.
Via Okeechobee Road:
- Take Okeechobee Road west past Midway Road.
- Prepare to enter the turn lane on the left after the pedestrian overpass.
- Turn left onto Peacock Road.
- Proceed down Peacock Road and turn left at the fair back gate.
- Turn left on the fair office access road and proceed to the Fair Association office.