Livestock Exhibitor Photo ID’s and Passes
- Each exhibitor or family of exhibitors will receive 2 parent season passes and ONE additional livestock area parking pass.
- Leaders will receive one photo ID and one additional season and parking pass
- The Exhibitor ID badge also serves as a livestock area parking pass, HOWEVER each person in the vehicle must have their own fair ID, season pass, or gate ticket.
- A parking pass does NOT allow for entry to the fair, each person in the vehicle must have their own fair ID, season pass, or gate ticket.
As in the past the Fair has offered special exhibitor rates for additional gate, parking and ride tickets. We ask that you order as a group as it saves tremendous time in the office. If you are unable to do this additional tickets will be available in the fair office.
Dates for Photo ID’s
- Monday, January 7, 2019 - 9am to 4pm
- Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 9am to Noon
- Saturday, February 2, 2019 - 9am to Noon
- Saturday, February 9, 2019 - 9am to Noon
- Saturday, February 16, 2019 - 9am to Noon (Photo IDs Only No Additional Ticket Orders)
If you buy your Mega Pass in advance of February 16th your ID for that will be taken at the same time so no more waiting at the front gate!
No photo id’s will be taken after Saturday, February 16th.
Deadline for additional tickets is Friday, February 15th at 5:00 PM in person.
- Back Gate Parking Passes (valid fair admission required for everyone in vehicle) (maximum of 2 additional per family) - $10 each
- Season Pass (not valid for back gate parking) - $20 each
- Mega Pass (not valid for back gate parking) - $40 each
Exhibitor Final Weekend Armbands ($20)
- Good the last weekend of the fair. Armbands will be sold Friday after the Awards Ceremony in the
Community Relations Office.
- Armbands, if kept on the exhibitor’s arm will be good till the fair ends. No replacement armbands will
- Armbands must be put on the exhibitor at the time of the sale.
- You may purchase armbands for siblings or family members, HOWEVER, those people must be present
to receive the armband.
- The Community Relations Office will be selling armbands Friday, March 1, 2019 from 4:00 PM to 9:00
PM . Saturday, March 2, 2019 from 11:30 AM to 2:00 PM. No armbands will be sold after 2:00 PM on
- “Exhibitor Final Weekend Armbands” do not include back gate parking or fair admission.
Please direct all questions regarding livestock to your group leader or use our contact form to contact the fair office.
The Livestock Online Photo ID Request requires a password, you should have received this password when you registered. If you did not please contact the fair office or your group leader.