2019 Home Arts Premium Book
Youth Art and Photography
Division 1 - Pee Wee (under 8 years old)
Division 2 - Youth Junior (8 to 12 years old)
Division 3 - Youth Senior (13 to 18 years old)
Entrants must be enrolled in school
The St. Lucie County Fair Association, Inc. will take every precaution to protect exhibits, however, its officers or agents cannot be responsible for accident, loss, or damage. The Fair Association reserves the right to display or not display an item. All items must be picked up on Monday, March 4, between 9:00 am and 6:00 p.m. or Tuesday, March 5, between 9:00 a.m and 5:00 p.m. the fair will not be responsible for any items after Tuesday, March 5, 2019.
- Entries will be accepted at the St Lucie County Fairgrounds, in the Home Arts Building on Saturday and Sunday, February 2nd and 3rd, 2019, from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. All entries will be registered at this time, to expedite the process please print and fill out the appropriate entry form below.
- Entries previously exhibited at the St Lucie County Fair will not be accepted.
- There are no entry fees.
- Each exhibitor may enter up to 6 total art/photography entries.
- All art and photographs must be matted (and securely attached), no art or photographs with frames will be accepted.
- Because of limited space, no entries larger than 11 in by 14 in (including mat) will be accepted unless prior approval is received. Please call the fair office at (772) 464-2910.
- Categories may be sub-divided dependent on the medium
- Claim tickets must accompany all pickups
Qualified judges will be selected by committees and fair staff. The decisions of the judges will be final. All protests must be made in writing.
Premium monies are awarded to youth only.
Youth premium monies and ribbons can be picked up Saturday, March 2nd ONLY from 1pm to 5pm at the Community Relations office in the Small Animal Building (fair entry tickets required) or after the fair at the fair office. All premium monies must be picked up by March 31, 2019, uncollected monies will be put into the fair scholarship account.
- Best of Show- $25
- Blue Rosette- $15
- Blue Ribbon- $10
- Red Ribbon- $8
A. Pen and Ink
B. Mixed Medium
B. People/Portraits (as main focus)
C. Animals, Insects, Reptiles (as main focus)
D. Flowers, plants, bushes (as main focus)
E. Black and White or Sepia
F. Mixed (contains more than 1 sub-category such as flower with insects as the main focus)
G. Enhanced (using photo editing software)