2019 Home Arts Premium Book
Division 1 - Adult Exhibitors (over 18 years of age)
Division 2 - Senior Exhibitors (over 65 years of age)
The St. Lucie County Fair Association, Inc. will take every precaution to protect exhibits, however, its officers or agents cannot be responsible for accident, loss, or damage. The Fair Association reserves the right to display or not display an item. All items must be picked up on Monday, March 4, between 9:00 am and 6:00 p.m. or Tuesday, March 5, between 9:00 a.m and 5:00 p.m. the fair will not be responsible for any items after Tuesday, March 5, 2019.
All craft items that need to be hung should be ready to hang with proper hardware.
- Entries will be accepted at the St Lucie County Fairgrounds, in the Home Arts Building on Saturday and Sunday, February 2nd and 3rd, 2019, from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. All entries will be registered at this time, to expedite the process please print and fill out the appropriate entry form below.
- All articles must be clean and must be the handiwork of the exhibitor.
- Entries previously exhibited at the St Lucie County Fair will not be accepted.
- There are no entry fees.
- Each Exhibitor may enter 3 items.
- Oversized items (larger than 4ft) must have prior approval before entry, please call the fair office at (772) 464-2910 for information.
- Claim tickets must accompany all pickups
Qualified judges will be selected by committees and fair staff. The decisions of the judges will be final. All protests must be made in writing.
Any form of craft item is welcome, classes will be determined by the various entries.