Lego® Build Contest
Sunday, February 24, 2019
Location: In front of the Adams Arena
This is a fun competition for youth LEGO® enthusiasts and their families to participate in. Participants will construct an original model using LEGO® a set of random building blocks and accessories provided by the St Lucie County Fair. Participation in the contest is free with paid gate admission.
Participants will check in 15 minutes prior to the start of their division. A total of 10 participants per division will be accepted, spots will be given in a first come first serve order. No spots will be held and no pre-registration is needed.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place awards will be awarded in each division.
Division 1 : 5 to 8 years old (starts at approximately 3:00pm)
Division 2 : 9 to 13 years old (starts at approximately 4:00pm)
- Only LEGO® pieces/blocks provided by the St Lucie County Fair can be used
- Participants will have 30 minutes to create their models
- All participants must build their model on site
- All models will be considered the property of the St Lucie County Fair after completion
- Participants must be able to explain their model to the judges
- Models will be judged based on their originality, creativity, detail, and overall design
- Judging will be completed by a team of 3 judges appointed by the St Lucie County Fair
- Judges decisions are final
- Models will be judged and winners announced immediately after each division